COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
The Stoddard County Health Department is working to get the vaccine administered to our local communities. We do not currently have a date when the COVID-19 vaccine will be available to the general public. We are creating a list of individuals wanting to get the vaccine. Please fill out the form below to be added to the COVID-19 vaccine waiting list. If you are on the waiting list, we will contact you when there is a vaccine dose available for you.
Currently, we are working on Phase 1A per state guidance. Phase 1A includes the following individuals:
- Healthcare workers
- Long-term care residents & staff
- Home health, Home care, Hospice, & Dialysis center staff
- Vaccinator staff & those administering COVID testing
- Adult day care staff & residents
- All remaining patient-facing healthcare providers, including but not limited to healthcare workers in emergency shelters, dental offices, school nurses, pharmacies, public health clinics, mental/behavioral health providers, and correctional settings
Thank you for your patience as we work to get the vaccine available to our community.